The City provided mapping tools to empower members of the public to draw and submit their own proposed district maps. Final map submissions were accepted until September 28, 2023. To review public map submissions and provide feedback, visit the Draft Maps page.
Paper Participation Kit
Printable PDF maps for those without internet access or who prefer paper.
- Printable Map w/ Population Numbers (English)
- Printable Map w/ Population Numbers (Spanish)
- Printable Map w/ Population Numbers (Armenian)
- Printable Map w/ Population Numbers (Korean)
- Printable Map w/ Population Numbers (Tagalog)
- Alternatively, submit any form of hand-drawn map that identifies street names
Online Mapping Tool: DRA 2020
- Glendale’s Blank Map Template (after learning how to use the DRA mapping tool, use this link to begin drawing your map)
- How to Use DRA – Getting Started:
- This tool requires a computer with internet access. DRA is not supported for use on mobile devices.
- The first step is to create an account on the DRA site. A user account is needed to create and submit district maps.
- Once you are logged in, you can access Glendale’s Blank Map Template. On the Template page, click the paintbrush icon to “Make an editable copy of this map.” This opens a blank map of city precincts that you can assign to districts.
- To submit your map, send an email with a link to your map to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use the Share button at the top of the map page to generate a link to your map. If you do not email your map, it will not be entered into the public record for consideration.
- DRA 2020 User Guide
- Quick Start Video Tutorial
View City Data and Details
For maps of demographic, zoning, and other city data, or to see street-level details of the paper tool boundaries, please see the Interactive Review Map.
Initial draft maps should be submitted no later than August 5th so they can be posted in time to be considered at the Council’s August 15th hearing.
After that, proposed maps should be submitted no later than 12 days prior to the Council hearing where you wish to have them considered: for example, submit maps no later than September 28th for consideration at the Council hearing on October 10th.
How to Submit Maps
You can submit your map electronically, by mail, or in person.
- Email: email@example.com
- Submit by Mail or Drop Off in Person: City Hall, 613 E. Broadway, Glendale, CA 91206
All submissions are part of the public record and will be posted in their entirety to the Draft Maps page.